This is a great, romantic animated movie. It is also perfect to talk about accepting and respecting people the way they are. I truly recommend it.
1. Emile confessed his fears after Maud told him about her regret.
Not until Maud told him about her regret ___________
2. Parisians had never seen such an awful flood.
3. The Eiffel Tower does not usually get flooded.
4. Emile had never told Maud he was afraid of asking her out.
On no occasion _____________________________
5. Emile did not know it was a dragon until it spit fire.
Only After the dragon __________________________
Talk to a friend:
1. Tell your friend something about your life that you had never thought would happen to you. Start your sentences with NEVER.
2.Tell your friend a few predictions people have made for the future but you think won't become true. Start your sentences with NEVER.
MOVIE SEGMENT DOWNLOAD - A MONSTER IN PARIS
1. Not until Maud told him about her regret did Emile confess his fears
2. Never had Parisians seen such an awful flood
3. Rarely does the Eiffel Tower get flooded
4. On no occasion had Emile told Maud he was afraid of asking her out.
5. Only after the dragon spit fire did Emile know it was one (a dragon).